Monday, September 17, 2012

Ups and Downs

Since I've returned to eating, things have been a bit up and down. After a week of eating solids I had a weekend in Sydney. It was fabulous, but I didn't have much control over what I was eating. We went to a friend of my friends' for dinner one night. She had made pizza. I wasn't going to not eat it since it had been cooked for me. There has to be some flexibility in all this. I did the best I could, but there was lots of stuff that was off my eating plan.

When I got back I hopped on the scale on that Monday morning. I was up 7lbs from my lowest at the end of the juice fast. I got back on the TurboCharged plan and started losing about a pound a day. I got down to being only 1.9lbs above my lowest point. Things were going really well. I was following my plan of only fruits and veggies and then once every 2-3 days having a bit of protein. Then I blew it this weekend. I ate way too much cheese and meat - like I used to in the old days. Stepped on the scale this morning and was up 4.5lbs from my lowest point. Back on the eating plan again. Sometimes I guess I just have to learn the hard way.

Today I decided to water fast because I just felt so horrible. I didn't sleep well. I wasn't even hungry until almost noon. I just felt like absolute rubbish because of what I had eaten over the weekend. I made it until the end of the day. Then despite the massive quantities of water I had, I was still hungry. So I decided to eat.

Tonight I made sea spaghetti for dinner. Yes, you read that right, sea spaghetti. It was delicious and packed with nutrients! You can read details about it and its nutritional value here: http://www.sirova.com/article_sea_spaghetti_introduction I paired it with a tomato and basil sauce. It is awesome that it is grain free and totally healthy. Check it out!

Back on the eating wagon now. No more cheating - it is so easy to see the results on the scale when I do and I don't. It's not worth it to cheat.

This moment of hard lessons is brought to you by the letter C and the number 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home