Monday, September 03, 2012

Photos

Can't believe I am actually posting these out there for the world to see. However, so many of you have asked for them, I thought I must. Top left is the starting point. Below that is mid-way. To the right was as of Day 60.

It really wasn't until I went back and looked at those original photos that I truly realised just how big I had become. I knew I had gotten pretty big, but I think we're really good at fooling ourselves. So, so grateful to not be that size and to know I now have the will power to never be that size again!

I'm not really good at photoshop and putting all these together into one set, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I give you le results...


And one with clothes:




This moment of deep breathing was brought to you by the letter J and the number 57.2.

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2012 6:12 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Love the pics! You look awesome!!! Hey another blogger you might want to check out is screamingbeltloop (http://screamingbeltloop.com/) He just did a 30 day-er and is going to do another 10 after a vacation. Keep up the great work and I will too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home