Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 59

I can't believe tomorrow is day 60!! Where did the time go?

I've been taking a hot yoga class each day this week. Last night and tonight was a hot yin yoga class. It is SO good. I'm sore, but my body feels great. That, combined with walking and brief little weight-bearing workouts during the day (1 minute every 2 hours) makes me feel so good.

I will be taking after photos and final weigh-in for this part of my weight loss journey on Day 61. I'm not sure I have the balls to post them, but at least I will know and see the difference.

I've now got 3 ladies at work who have either bought a juicer and started or have ordered a juicer and it should arrive soon. I think that is so many shades of awesome! Super excited to help support them on their journey.

This moment of excitement was brought to you by the letter J and the number 1.

2 Comments:

At September 01, 2012 10:51 AM, Anonymous Debbie said...

Hoping your fast break is going smoothly....think of you daily.

 
At September 02, 2012 12:28 PM, Blogger BH said...

Thanks so much, Debbie! Things are going well. How is yours going?? How are you feeling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home