Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Two Week Mark

Today is Day 14. If you had told me two weeks ago I would make it to this point I would not have believed you. Feeling pretty proud of myself.

Today is one of those classic Wellington winter days - it is blowing a gale, horizontal rain and it's freezing outside. I need to go to the markets to stock up on organic fruits and veggies. However, I don't have a car and am struggling to find motivation to walk outside in this rubbish.

Eventually did find the motivation and stocked up on veggies. A friend also turned me on to a website that will deliver organic fruits & veggies weekly. I might try doing that and see how it goes. Will hopefully save some cash as I'm spending a fortune currently.

Had an awesome afternoon hanging out with a couple friends at our favourite pub. I had soda water (club soda) with lime while they were drinking. We then went and saw Brave. I popped home before the film to make another juice to have with me as they were eating their popcorn. Was the perfect way to spend a cold, rainy Sunday.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. Fingers crossed!

This moment of positive outlook is brought to you by the letter J and the number 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home