Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 13

Yesterday was Day 13. So close to the two week mark.

Friday night I ended up taking a hot bath, watching a couple episodes of Game of Thrones Season 2, and going to bed at 10:30pm. I slept for 10 hours. It was beautiful. Thought it was far safer to do that than to go to the West Coast IPA Challenge. It was a good decision I think.

Yesterday was the SOBA (Society of Beer Advocates) Winter Ale Festival. I was volunteering. Though it was a long day on my feet (12 hours), it was a great day. I was in a really good head space. I love talking to people about different types of beer and what they are tasting. It didn't bother me at all to not be drinking. While the food smelled delicious (and I'm sure it was), that was all - it *smelled* delicious, but I didn't really have any desire for any of it.

I made it home about 11pm. Put my feet up for half an hour and then went out dancing at Atomic (80s dance party). It was a blast! I had lots of energy despite the long day. love dancing and it felt good to move. I'm starting to feel better about my body overall which is nice. Finally calling it quits around 2:30am and went to bed.

I ended up having about 7 total glasses of juice throughout the day. I know that is one more than recommended, but it kept me going and I'm not worried about it. It was fuel my body needed to do what it was doing.

This moment of good decision making was brought to you by the letter J and the number 13.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home