Friday, July 06, 2012

Day 6

Woke up with the nastiest coating on my tongue today. I could feel it coming starting yesterday. I remember this from when I did the Master Cleanse. Just part of the detoxing process. Will be using my tongue scraper and drinking lots of peppermint herbal tea in the meantime to help with bad breath.

Had a brief calf cramp today. Not sure what I need to be juicing to get enough magnesium. Will be doing some research later.

Put on a t-shirt that was snug on me a week ago. Today it is loose. Also got two extra notches in my belt. Looking forward to Monday's weigh-in. Helps remind me why I am doing all this.

Not struggling as much today with food smells, though they are everywhere. Got my hair done which was a nice treat. My next appointment with them will be in 8 weeks - it's actually the last night of my 60 day detox. I'm keen to see their reactions when I walk in.

Will be making another juice shortly as heading to the cinema with some mates. They'll be eating popcorn and I'll be drinking my juice. All good.

Almost to the one week mark! Let's do this.

This moment of better mindset was brought to you by the letter J and the number 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home