Thursday, July 05, 2012

Day 4

Woke up feeling a bit phlegmy in the throat. To be expected I guess as it's all part of the detoxing process. Had a few random sneezes through the day. Still feeling a bit phlegmy this evening.

All in all though, feeling really good. No headaches and my energy was good all day. I feel..."lighter" somehow. Maybe it's just I feel better. My sense of smell is getting stronger. The only problem with that is smelling everyone else's delicious food all around me.

Was laying in bed last night and had the sensation for the second time of being in a "shell", like this outer body is no longer mine and I'm inside starting to climb out. Bizarre, but true.

I had the thought today that taking charge of your life fully is simply awesome. I've done it on a small scale in the past few years, but never physically. It's like the puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place.

Anyway, about to make my final juice for the day. 4 days down, 56 to go.

This happy moment was brought to you by the letter J and the number 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home