Sunday, July 08, 2012

Day 7

One week down. Woohoo!! Woke up a bit early today (well, early for a Sunday). Decided to go ahead and stay up. Cleaned the house, caught up with a couple mates, found a farmer's market and stocked up to save some money. Turns out this juicing is costing me quite a bit of $$, but it's all for a good cause.

Feeling good, though a bit tired. I think it's because I've been bad in keeping up with my juice today. Between friends visiting and other things on I wasn't as regular as I have been. Will be remedied when back at work tomorrow.

I tried coconut water again today. Tasted better than previously. Still had a few minor cramps so we will see how that works out.

Anyway, just excited I've made it an entire week of juicing. Looking forward to the weigh-in tomorrow!

7 days down, 53 to go.

This moment of happiness was brought to you by the letter J and the number 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home