Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 25

Today was Day 25. The crankiness has passed which is nice. Feeling much more myself. I think this was the latest round of detox. I didn't realise it would come in waves, but it seems to be. I wonder if there's another one looming on the horizon. Only time will tell. The coating on my tongue is still there, but has definitely started to go away which is nice. I'm assuming (hoping!) that will go away before this ends because that will mean all that has been removed from my body. Ended up making an extra juice tonight. I notice when I reach the end of the detox round that I end up hungrier.

I still find myself wanting food. Not bad food. Not anything in particular. Just food. Not even in an "Oh my gosh I need to eat!" kind of way. I just find myself thinking of food. I was making a juice tonight and cut into a gorgeous apple. As I smelled it, I was so tempted to take a bite. I could imagine the crispness as I took a bite, the juice in my mouth, the crunch as I chewed. I didn't take a bite, but man I wanted to!

Definitely noticing changes in my body. My bras aren't fitting right anymore. On one hand that's a little disturbing. On the other, it simply means everything is shifting as it should and it will all end up okay. I'm actually looking forward to weighing myself on Monday to see how far I've come.

This moment of boring update was brought to you by the letter J and the number 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home