Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 19

I had an appointment with my massage therapist. I last saw her 3 weeks ago, right before starting this juice fast. She was absolutely flabbergasted at the changes in my body. The fascia has completely backed off and she was able to get into areas she's wanted to work on for years, but has never been able to get into. She also talked about how soft my skin was, how the small areas of discolouration on my upper arms (looked like a constant sunburn) is going away, how much smaller my hips are, how the rolls in my back are almost gone, etc. She also said this was the best example of the value of a fast she has ever seen and that she needed to start preparing to do her own!

It was awesome to hear validation from an outside source about positive changes in my body. Makes me feel like I'm definitely on the right path.

Had another super hungry day today. I think maybe I've moved into the next phase of this where my body knows it's good, likes it, and wants more of it.

Kind of gross, but I've also noticed my poo now smells like vegetables. Weird, but far nicer than stinking.

Anyway, here's to being on the right track!

This moment of validation was brought to you by the letter J and the number 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home