Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 16

Yesterday was the quarter way mark and also weigh-in day. Weight loss slowed this past week. I was "only" down 7.7lbs this week. That's a total of 21.7lbs in two weeks. Not too shabby. More please!

I feel like I'm through the hard part now. Sure, bad food still smells good, but that's it - it *smells* good, but I don't have any desire for it. My skin feels great. I feel great. I feel smaller. I still have the coating on my tongue, but that's just time. When I think how long all that crap has been in my system, who am I to complain about it taking awhile to leave?

I might have found a place that does juices. You can buy directly from their factory at $6 per 500ml bottle or have it delivered for $7. Considering I seem to be going to the store and spending (NZ) $150 a pop, and then finding myself back at the store 3-4 days later, I think I'd end up saving money by having 5 bottles delivered each day to my work and then just doing my own thing on the weekends. I've emailed them some questions and depending on their response, I might do that.

One thing I've noticed is this plan might be playing havoc on my monthly cycle. I'm currently late, but hoping it's simply because of shocking my body with this new diet rather than suddenly having to deal with a big unexpected complication. Fingers crossed eh?

Anyway, not much new to report. Keeping trucking along.

This moment of monotony was brought to you by the letter J and the number 16.

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 12:07 AM, Blogger NikiChennell said...

Wow keep up the good work. I just saw your blog from the reboot forum. I just started my blog to help with my weight loss journey. You are an inspiration. I do know that less calories can stop your menstrual cycle. Good luck!!

hopefullyskinny.blogspot.com

 
At July 18, 2012 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great post! Looks like things are working well. I envy your winter, here in the desert it is 100+ everyday ;)

 
At July 19, 2012 12:32 AM, Blogger BH said...

Thanks ladies! Hope your juicing is going well!

Krisitna - The only problem with doing it in winter is you don't have access to all the gorgeous veggies you get in the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home