Monday, November 27, 2006

So Far So Good

About a month ago I told you all about starting my very own 'Project Goddess' and getting myself healthy. I haven't stepped on a scale since and won't until my birthday. However, I did some quick measurements earlier this week as I was sewing. Every measurement is down 1/2-3/4" from where it was a month ago. Sure, it's not much, but it's a start! Woohoo! I haven't really noticed any difference in my clothes, but I do notice it in my face when I look in the mirror. Plus my energy is way up and I just feel better. People have made some comments that I seem to be "getting smaller". This weekend someone said they can totally tell a difference in my face with my cheekbones and my jaw is firmer. That was pretty nice to hear.

Thank you to all who have been so supportive. Please don't stop - I need all the help I can get!

Oh, and Glib - I think the girls are safe. It seems when I do lose weight it's everywhere except there!

This moment of satisfaction was brought to you by the letter W and the number 10.

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

That is indeed good news! Especially as it pertains to the preservation of the girls!

I'm kidding, good job m'lady.


-buzz

 
At November 27, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

AWESOME job..i know you will totally kick ass at this. You are a Goddess..Check out my program Bodyforlife.com..that shit really works. I feel like a spokesmodel lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home