Friday, September 22, 2006

That's Just Not Right

Ok, this story is just wrong. So wrong I really shouldn't post it, but I'm going to anyway because I'm still a bit flabbergasted.

This morning I'm at my client site and run into one of my clients while getting some water in the break room. He and I have been friends for a couple years now. Not close, but occasionally go grab a beer together. We're sitting there chatting about this, that and the other. All of a sudden he stops and looks at me strangely. When I ask what is wrong he pauses and says, "Wow, you really need to get laid don't you?" Completely startled I said, "Excuse me?" He replied with, "You're about to jump out of your skin aren't you? Damn girl, just go get some would you?"

I'm pretty sure my face is still red. It's just wrong on so many levels! The worst part - he's totally right. How wrong is it when someone else notices though? VERY!

This moment of just not right is brought to you by the letter S and the number 69.

3 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 11:36 AM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

ah the number 69

 
At September 22, 2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Gagger said...

Definitely wrong for a client to say that!

Now a close friend, sure. I'd have no problem with that.

 
At September 24, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Glib Gal said...

BH - You still working in LA? A group of H3SOB's and VCH3's are coming to the ranch this Saturday to help me zebra-sit and campout, BBQ, do the first ever Tehachapi H3 run, which will be a shooting star variety. So come out and camp, hang out, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home