Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ok. That's Enough! Just STOP it People!!! I've Had It!!!



I just learned that yet another friend was recently diagnosed with untreatable cancer.

Just quit it! I'm done! No more! Make it stop!

I know that death is a part of life. I know it's inevitable. But I'm tired. I've had enough in my 29 years. Selfishly - I feel I've had more than my fair share. I watch myself type that and know how horrible it is to even think that when I have been blessed by not growing up in war-torn area or a place where every single day you worry about survival. Yet, it's still the way I feel right now.

I feel like I should warn all of you that it's a curse to know me and be my friend. Save yourselves now! Overly dramatic? Yes. How I feel right about now? Yes.

When does it end?

This moment of melodramatic sadness was brought to you by the letter D and the number Way Too F*cking Many!!!!

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Regal said...

Don't say its a curse to know you!!! I'm sorry about your friend(s). Hope things get better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home