Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Half-way Point!!

Today is Day 30. Man, I thought this day would never come! It feels like quite the milestone. 30 days ago when I started this journey, I never thought I'd make it this far. Now I just feel so darn good I don't want to stop...which is good considering I committed to 60 days!

Whilst I'm excited about the weight loss, I'm more excited about how I feel and look. I just feel good making good decisions for myself. A bunch of people have asked what happens when I start eating again. I'm really hoping (and starting to believe) I will continue with a healthy diet. At this point I'm considering continuing to juice at least once per day (after the 60 days) just to keep it up with the rest of my meals being healthy. I'm really excited about hitting that point. After completing this, I no longer have the excuse of lack of will power!

I've been a bit cranky today. Not sure if it's just because someone stood me up for an appointment this morning and then work was tough, or if I'm entering the next round of detox. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

This moment of celebration is brought to you by the letter J and the number 1/2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home