Thursday, June 15, 2006

Off to the Iguanas



I fly off to an Iguana Hash House Harriers weekend tomorrow morning at 6:35am. Ouch! Should be worth it though. Flying into Portland and heading to Hood River. Pub Crawl Friday night, run on Saturday and then white water rafting on Sunday. My liver hurts in anticipation!

Fly back at 8:30pm Sunday night and then have to catch a 6am flight Monday morning to head to LA for work. Ugh. That part's really gonna suck. Think I'm packing two bags tonight - one for this weekend and one for next week. :-)

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

They were founded by Austin Hasher Smegma Balls .. woohoo

 
At June 16, 2006 1:19 PM, Blogger Spotty said...

How did I miss an Iguana announcement? I've only been to two...they rock! (that's my new favorite word...ROCK!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home