Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ahhh The Irish



My friends were still in town from this weekend. They had flown in for the Churchilll Cup Rugby Match Saturday at Santa Clara University. It was the Irish vs the New Zealand Maoris. Absolutely gorgeous day. The Maoris kicked ass. Was really good to run into some rugby friends I hadn't seen in years and enjoy the sunshine. Man, this entire weekend has been drinking. My liver hurts!

We went to a rugby match last night on Treasure Island. It was the Olympic Club vs a touring side from Ireland. Cork Constitution RFC to be exact.

Ended up partying with the Irish team after at the R Bar. Good times, good times. The girls had to be up at 6 to head to the airport. We got to sleep about 4am. Man am I tired today!!! I just can't hang like I used to. The bad news - the Irish are here until Friday. I somehow see trouble ahead!

This fatigued moment was brought to you by the letter I and the number 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home