Thursday, May 18, 2006

Marks - HNT

I apologize for the quality of these photos. They were taken with my camera phone.

This one I received on Sunday. What you can't see in the photo are the three long scratch marks that go through the bruise on my inner thigh. I would love to be able to tell you that this came from a rough sex session. Sadly, it did not. I was playing volleyball on Sunday. Someone out there has a very friendly black lab. (get your minds out of the gutter). He likes to jump on you as you are petting him. He got me with his claws pretty well and it bruised up nicely. Even though it's not, it does make a good rough sex bruise! The colours were much better earlier in the week.



This one, well, this one is marks from last night. I think I'll just leave it at that. ;-)




Happy HNT!

10 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

happy hnt

 
At May 18, 2006 6:04 PM, Blogger Sunny Delight said...

they look kinda painful, but pretty colors, and interesting stories behind them, I love volleyball! HHNT!

 
At May 18, 2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Phain said...

bite mark on the shoulder? looks familiar ;) *~*Happy HNT*~*

 
At May 18, 2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Nice puppy!

HHNT

 
At May 18, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Nice bruises! :-) HHNT!

 
At May 18, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Polt said...

so you got bruised and scratched and weren't even able to get off?? Something's wrong with that! :P

ANyway, HAPPY HNT!

 
At May 18, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger LushlyMe said...

and what exactly were you up to? Hmmm? Details please?

 
At May 19, 2006 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruised and battered. Quite an HNT!

Happy late HNT.

 
At May 19, 2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

I get bruises like that easily too. HHNT!

 
At May 19, 2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Fame said...

Girlfriend...what the fuck?? I hope what ever caused #2 was fun and worth it! HHNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home