Friday, June 09, 2006

I Am Such a Girl



I was going to post something about the telephone being the bane of woman's existence. I do still believe that is true. For some unknown reason we are the ones that sit and wait for it to ring. We have all this technology today and yet we communicate even less. I'm not sure what is worse - waiting for the phone to ring or waiting in the old days for a letter to be delivered.

However, since mine finally rang I'm happy again. Looks like I will be heading back up to Tahoe in a couple weeks to visit a certain someone. Woohoo!

Man, it sucks being one of those girls I usually make fun of. :-)

This moment of self-depracation was brought to you by the letter A and the number 1.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

well have fun, sheesh, when your on a roll.......

 
At June 11, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Fame said...

she's alive!!! and dating?? WHOO HOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home