Friday, May 19, 2006

Best and Worst



In the past two days I've heard the best and worst things said to me in a while.

The best quote:

On Wednesday night with the current undefined boy who respects boundaries: "I've never had this much fun behaving before."

Kick ass!

Last night at the Gypsies Bay to Breakers prelube when I was complaining about it being so cold to a guy I haven't seen in months he says to me: "You have excess body fat. You shouldn't be cold."

Right, walking away now before I kick your ass.

People are funny sometimes.

These quotes were brought to you by the letter M and the number 2.

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Fucking asshole.....

there are two choice words

 
At May 22, 2006 7:03 PM, Blogger Fame said...

Let me tell you been there heard that baby. Except I think I through a drink in the guys face that called me fat... that bastard. That happened when I was 20...11 years ago and I will never forget it. Boys are stupid!!

But I have had so many more men say they love me just the way I am. Only problem I have, the good stuff is harder to believe. It is such a fuck with your head type of situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home