Monday, May 15, 2006

Making a House a Home

As most of you know, I moved into my place at the beginning of March. I unpacked all the important things. I still have some boxes leftover - books, CDs, movies, etc. I need to get a bookcase/shelves which is why I've kept them all in boxes. Of course, I need a boy and a pickup truck for that and to get the entertainment center that is currently at a friend's house.

Inspired by Muse (insert your joke here), I finally decided to put some things on the wall today. Kristine was a doll and came over to help. We ended up making a collage on the living room wall of a bunch of my travel photos. It looks pretty darn cool and it's nice to have something up. Now I just need to do that in all my other rooms too! Also need to get a bunch of things framed so I can hang them. Oh well, it's a start.

Some day when it is all organized I'll have a house warming party. Just don't hold your breath on that happening any time soon. :-)

Anyone have a good eye and want to help hang some photos?

This susie-homemaker moment was brought to you by the letter H and the number 8.

5 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 6:02 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

I'd bring over wine and help you hang, if i lived in your state...dang it.

 
At May 16, 2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Pittchick said...

I still have boxes that haven't been unpacked and it's been 2 years!

 
At May 16, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger Spotty said...

I've lived in my place for 2 years and the walls are still bare.

 
At May 16, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Fame said...

I HATE moving, yet I do it all the time. I have my "main" photos I hang up but it takes me months to hang up big pictures. Hope the new place makes you happy.

 
At May 18, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger babyG said...

I have been in my new place about a mnth and have box all over ...lol I need a boy too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home