Wednesday, December 06, 2006

He Will Be Missed



Remember a couple posts ago when I shared that another friend had been diagnosed with cancer? I just learned he passed away - 33 days after being diagnosed.

I am really tired of this fucking disease and all the wonderful people it ravages.

As someone else said - The South has lost a true gentleman.

John, you are gone, but not forgotten. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. I am a better person for having met and kept in touch with you. You are missed.

Please keep his family in your thoughts/prayers.

This moment of sadness was brought to you by the letter J and the number 1.

1 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Gagger said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I do know how you feel though. I just lost a friend to cancer the week of Thanksgiving. He was such a wonderful person. I still can't believe he is gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home