Thursday, December 07, 2006

Call Backs, Bad Days, Fire and Sewing



Ok, the photo and Bad Days is just because everyone (including me) seemed to like it so much. I've pretty much felt this way for several weeks now.

Despite all my whinging lately, several positive things have been happening in my life.

1. I got my Dark Garden call back today. Woohoo! Doing another window this Sunday from 6-7pm. Now - I need a theme. HELP! All ideas welcome.

2. I have another fire performance coming up on Monday at Union Square. After this performance my life slows down a little bit (minus a go-live two days later) which will be nice.

3. Sewing - The girl who up until June/July had only ever sewn buttons and had never used a sewing machine has now made the following items:
a. fake fur coat that is fully lined
b. fake fur skirt
c. 2 chemises for Dickens Fair complete with lace trim and ribbon
d. in the process of making a skirt for Dickens which I hope to complete tomorrow night

My life is hectic and stressful right now. All the things listed above (and many others) are both positives and negatives right now. I'm just trying to focus on the positive aspect instead.

Trying to sort out ones head when running around like it is cut off is a very difficult task I am learning!

So the photo sums up a portion of my life. The other portion is relatively happy. Both are leading to growth and changes. Guess I really can't complain can I?

This update moment was brought to you by the letter D and the number 2.

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

I've always wanted to go to dickens fair... Seems awesome.

 
At December 07, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger MB said...

At least your getting it from behind.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home