Thursday, July 06, 2006

Water Baby


I am officially a water baby. As a kid you couldn't get me out of the water - swim team, canoeing, white water rafting, fishing, etc. Always in the water. As I got older it seemed to happen less frequently. That is, until recently.

Three weeks ago I was white water rafting in Oregon. Two weeks ago I was swimming in Lake Tahoe. Last week I was sea kayaking and swimming in the ocean. This week I'm fishing and swimming in a lake.

I heart summer!

I wonder if I can grow gills?

This watery moment was brought to you by the letter W and the number 11.

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Pittchick said...

I love the water, too. I wonder if it's a thing with Geminis?

 
At July 11, 2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Spotty said...

Man I so love the water too. Loved it as a kid and as an adult I can appreciate it for more provacative reasons. woo hoo! Except for fast flowing rivers which almost killed me!

 
At July 13, 2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

AMEN girl!!! I'm soooooo with you there.

 
At July 15, 2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Eunuch said...

11? Why 11? Ditto on the water...I love that I will be moving to a location that is so close to the ocean I can pull a 5 iron out and hit it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home