Friday, April 14, 2006

TGIF

It's Friday....FINALLY! Man this has been a long week. I think it's just because I'm tired. Too little sleep on Wednesday night. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Tonight I'm hanging with my buddy Dane from Ren Faire. We're watching The 40 Year Old Virgin which is always good for a laugh. Then I plan on getting lots of sleep in my own bed. Ear plugs will be in so I don't hear the kids that live above me in the morning. Saturday will be spent doing things around the house. Need to unpack, organize and get one of those "Rug Doctor" things w/ an attachment so can clean the overstuffed chair and ottoman I got from a buddy. Haven't really used the chair yet as it's kinda high in the 'ick' factor right now. Maybe a trip to Ikea (which I have never set foot in before) to get some bookshelves. That night I'm going to see Chazz DJ at a place in Oakland. Scrummy is going with and potentially Matt so should be a good time. Sunday more stuff around the house. Potentially volleyball if the weather is nice. My old roomie is possibly putting together an Easter dinner so may do that as well.

Should be a good time. Right now I'm just in a bit of a blah mood. It's probably just fatigue and the fact that the damn rain is back after a one day respite. I'm so sick of rain. It really is ridiculous. We had the most days with rain in March since the last record in 1904. It's continued on into April. We've had more rain than Seattle. What is going on in the world? Give me sunshine! I'm going crazy without it.

Anyway, hope y'all have a great weekend. Maybe on Monday I'll be well rested and in a better mood.

This was brought to you by the letter R and the number 24.

3 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Fame said...

I hope you have a great weekend. Ikea is the best you must go there! I wish there was one in SFLA so I have to go when I am in NY. :-( Perk up it's the weekend! Happy easter!

 
At April 14, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Phain said...

Have a great weekend - and bite the ears off the chocolate bunnies first!!! ;)

 
At April 15, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Hope your weekend rocks girlie....tell me is that movie is any good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home