Thursday, April 13, 2006

Juggling Act




I've always been a serial monogomist. Not necessarily by choice, I just suck at juggling. You always end up comparing or thinking about a different one when with another which isn't fair to anyone. Therefore, I generally avoid dating multiple people at the same time.

You know how it's always feast or famine? A drought or pouring? It's been a drought for a long time. That is, up until recently. Recently I've been a bit out of control and quite honestly, loving it. Been hanging out with a few different people which has been nice. All of them are really cool guys and fun to be with. I'm a firm believer in honesty and knew at some point I was going to have to have the seeing other people conversation. However, that's not one of those conversations you have unless it becomes necessary.

Well, last night it became necessary. We went back to Bondage A Go-Go for the second week in a row. I picked up Kristine and then we went to pick up M. I was going to have M lace me into my corset. So I run up to his apartment so he can do the lacing. The zipper in the front breaks. It took us ages to even be able to get it all undone. I couldn't even call Kristine when in his apartment because there wasn't any signal. I know what she thought was going on, but no such luck. Just trying to fix a corset. Turns out there's no way I can use the corset. Crap! Now what do I do? Turns out I have a black tanktop in the car, but no bra. I wasn't going to drive back across town to get one, so I just went without. As M said, "There's no better place to be going when something like this happens."

So off we go to BAGG. It was a good night and lots of fun. D and E came up from the South Bay along with D's new friend L. Also ran into Chazz and Daxle. It was great having everyone hang out together, but a bit nerve wracking as well as now two of the current guys were in the same place at the same time. It's never good when you're kissing one and the other walks by. Crap. Guess I have to have the conversation now.

So, went through my spiel with both of, "Hey, just so you know, I'm seeing other people. I'm not sleeping with anyone, but am seeing other people." Each took it really well and were fine with it which was an unexpected relief! I'm pretty sure they were fine with it and it's not just my 4 gin and tonic fuzzy brain thinking they were. That was a HUGE relief!

Ended up hanging out until close. Danced a bit with D, hung out with E and M and Kristine. Met some new folks. All in all it was a really fun and great night. Ended up going for food with M and Kristine. Then took Kristine home and just crashed at M's. This two hours of sleep thing is killing me! I'm a total zombie at work today, but some things are worth it. ;-)

Anyway, it is a refreshing change that occasionally some juggling acts actually stay in the air. A huge thanks to the men who are cool with it for now. I have no idea where, if anywhere, any of it is heading, but right now I'm having fun and enjoying spending time with them. We shall see.

This juggling act was brought to you by the letters BH and the number 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home