Monday, April 03, 2006

My Vampire Name

Since I hung out with the crew from Spike's Vampire Bar this weekend, I thought it only fitting to post my new vampire name:







What is your Vampire name?



Afiag is your Vampire name.Your name means that you are a Vampire who has many friends, and few enemies. Other Vampires know not to cross your vengefull path.To use your new Vampire name and become a Vampire, go here: www.life-blood.vze.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger MB said...

Holy shit.........you have really crossed the line into geekdome now BH.



WELCOME!!! We've been waiting for you!!

 
At April 03, 2006 3:50 PM, Blogger BH said...

Thanks MB. I haven't been fully vamped yet though, but it's a start. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home