Thursday, April 06, 2006

All Tied Up (HNT)

Last night I went to Bondage A Go-Go for the first time. You can check it out here. Kristine, Matt and I headed down around 11pm. Met up with Chazz and Daxle while we were there. Also ran into Heath. We had a good time and other than the fact that I am going on two hours of sleep right now, the night was fabulous.

Given the events of last night, I thought it was fitting to make my HNT this week the photos of my first time being tied up this past weekend. Keep in mind that we were borrowing rope as the guy doing the tying hadn't brought his own. Therefore, the rope is of varying thicknesses and colour. Also, when he brings his rope the next time there will be more so you don't get that "smooshed in the middle" thing going on with the girls. Sorry the second one is blurry.




17 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

You go girl!!

Happy HNT!

 
At April 06, 2006 11:08 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

Wow..wild:) HHNT!

 
At April 06, 2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Get a rope......hehe

HHNT:)

 
At April 06, 2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

you got balls!

 
At April 06, 2006 12:27 PM, Blogger NWJR said...

Oh. My.

Very nice.

Happy HNT!

 
At April 06, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger boo said...

Impressive rope skills!... and boobs is always good fun!... Happy HNT!....

 
At April 06, 2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Oh my! Roped you in, I see. Happy HNT!

 
At April 06, 2006 5:15 PM, Blogger Sunny Delight said...

wow! you were really tied up! HHNT!

 
At April 06, 2006 5:19 PM, Blogger E said...

Way to go. HHNT!

 
At April 06, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Can I play??? Nice!

 
At April 06, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Oh MY! HHNT

 
At April 06, 2006 9:54 PM, Blogger Fae said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 06, 2006 9:56 PM, Blogger Fae said...

Great pics! I love 'em. I can't wait to try that!

Fae

 
At April 07, 2006 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My God!
U have a fantastic pair! Cant concentrate on work now.

ReN

 
At April 07, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Fame said...

Please tell me this doesn't hurt? Oh my girlfriend Oh my..HHNT a little late!

 
At April 07, 2006 3:02 PM, Blogger BH said...

EZ - that's because this didn't happen in SF. :-)

Mike - you are more than welcome to come play at any time!

Fae - just make sure you have a good dom who knows what he is doing and checks in with you as he's doing it.

Fame - nope, doesn't hurt a bit. Quite comfortable in fact. Just don't try dancing - chafing sucks! :-)

ReN - teehee, sorry mate!

All - thanks so much! I was pretty nervous about posting these.

 
At April 10, 2006 3:27 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

NICE!!! A lil' B&D never hurt anyone! ;o) Happy belated HNT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home