Monday, April 17, 2006

Please Add to Your Prayer List

Or for those of you that are agnostic or aethist, please send positive thoughts for the following people:

I got home last night and checked some old emails on an account I rarely use. Two friends have been living and working in China doing missionary work. Camille was pregnant and they made it back to the States for her to have the baby. They decided to do a water birth with the help of a midwife. Things were going well until all of a sudden they lost the baby's heartbeat. They rushed her to the hospital to have their son, Sebastian Moses, stillborn. I cannot even imagine the grief and pain they are experiencing right now.

Fame is having surgery today. Please pray it goes well and she heals quickly.

Last, but certainly not least - all the men and women serving our country over in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. and their families. We hope they get home safely.

This prayer list was brought to you by the letter G and the number 1.

6 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger ICP said...

Great name for your blog!

 
At April 17, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

I have many friends over there and well...So I'm always praying they stay safe.

I'll include your friends in my thoughts as well.

did you have any marathon make-out sessions this weekend? I have to live vicariously through someone.

 
At April 18, 2006 9:03 AM, Blogger Fame said...

I am praying for your friends and hope they find peace soon.

Thank you for including me in your post. I am home resting and all is well with me. Recovering just fine. Thanks again chica!

 
At April 20, 2006 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just one of the sweetest out there.

ReN (and ardent admirer)

 
At April 21, 2006 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for your friends too. We just lost our own baby just Wednesday and it's a horrible thing to go through. One of the things that kind of brought us out of our depression was friends coming over (not the first day) with cakes, cookies, and wonderful thoughts and prayers.

 
At April 21, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger BH said...

Ignacio - thanks!

Trojan - those details via email. :-)

Fame - I'm glad you're doing well honey!

ReN - Someday you will end the mystery so I know this is!

ph - There are no words of comfort I can offer you. You will be in my prayers as well. Big hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home