Monday, January 30, 2006

Eulogy

I regret to inform you of the passing of a dear friend. The faithful Pearl Rabbit has died. It passed away quietly in its home at the age of 3 years. It will be fondly remembered as one so full of life and so willing to give pleasure to another. It is survived by its 3, partially used C batteries. In lieu of flowers, the family requests you send similar models.

Now before any of you helpful souls decide to give me the insightful advice of "Change the batteries" you should know that is not the issue. See, the classic Rabbit Pearl (it is a Japanese invention after all) has the controller as a separate piece from the toy, attached by a cord. Well, I think after years of faithful service the cord has pulled away from the connection in the unit and therefore doesn't work anymore.

Guess it's time to upgrade to the waterproof version.

This eulogy was brought to you by the letter V and the number 3.

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger Spotty said...

oh,,,,makes me want to dig mine out. I have so not been a very good friend to my pearl bunny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home