Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Does it suck to be stupid?

I received the below link courtesy of RC this morning. It was a bright spot in an otherwise garbage day. Meetings from 9am straight through. Quite the painful return to the real world.

Anyway, check out this. Go on, follow the link. I'll wait.

You back? Good. Wtf? This guy has got to be on crack. If you are going to permanently mark your body, shouldn't you choose something that's half-way decent? Something that isn't going to embarass you in 10 years when your children and 40 years when your grandchildren want to see your tatoo and hear the story? "Well kids, I was a total idiot and decided to auction off a body part to a company that went belly up two years later. However, since it was a real tatoo, for the rest of my life people get to know just how stupid I really am." 10,000 sperm and this was the one that made it.

My personal vote for the Darwin award.

This moment of stupidity was brought to you by eBAY and the number 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home