Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Sure, it's disappointing I can't make TXIH and hang out w/ all you crazy folks, bu it should be fun despite all that.

Tonight I'm going with Scrummy, Menage and Gonad to see The Strokes at The Concourse at SF Design Center. Yea The Strokes! I heart those guys. Should be a cool show. Eagles of Death Metal are opening for them. Who are they? I have no idea, but their name kicks ass.

Saturday day I *must* motivate to unpack my apartment. It really is ridiculous that I've been there as long as I have and am still living in boxes and suitcases. That's mainly because I'm never home, but still. Really need to get that finished.

Saturday night I'm hanging out with this guy E that I met last weekend at the Pirate party. He seems like a pretty cool cat and I'm looking forward to getting to know him more. We're heading to CB Hannigans in Los Gatos which is the single-malt bar so that should kick ass. Plus he's mentioned I may be able to finagle a massage (he's a CMT) so how much will that rock?!

Sunday I have my first work day with my Burning Man camp - The Iron Roses. I can't wait! We're preparing stuff for our chill space so it should be a fun time.

I did dinner last night w/ my old roomie and we were able to catch up on each other's lives. I realized as I was talking to her that other than work, I have some really cool things going on in my life right now. I'm fire dancing, belly dancing, meeting new people, stretching my comfort zone, etc. And you know what? It feels good.

This moment of general happiness was brought to you by the letter A and the number 3.

2 Comments:

At March 26, 2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Baby...Spotty and I wanted to call you about 3-4 times but we got no reception out there in East Jesus. You were totally in our drunken thoughts...we had a great weekend!!!

 
At March 26, 2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Murray said...

Kismet? I think so. Now you know who they are... Home in Three!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home