Monday, March 27, 2006

Random

After leaving the gym this morning I was on my way to work. At a stop sign I happened to glance in my rearview mirror. I did a double, triple and quadruple take. There was a woman behind me who looked exactly like my mother in her younger years.

I probably made the poor woman uncomfortable because I couldn't stop staring. At least I had sunglasses on so maybe she didn't entirely notice.

It's just interesting because my mom has been on my mind a lot recently. Bizarre. I really don't know what to say so I'll stop babbling now.

This moment of babble was brought to you by the letter M and the number 1.

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

I met Panty Free...what an absolute doll!!!!!!

 
At March 27, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger BH said...

Trojan - yeah, she's a sweetie. She said she enjoyed meeting and hanging out with you too. Glad y'all were able to hang out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home