Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An Overdue Thank You

Yes, I know I still owe stories from Betty Ford. Sue me! I've been a busy girl and this one won't take long to type. In fact, I can't believe I'm inflating this wanker's ego with a blog posting.

To the Wanker with a capital W Brownie - thank you for sending me some kick ass music. I've really enjoyed the CDs - New Monsoon, G Love and some hash songs. You rock, but if you ever try and claim that I'll deny it vehemently.

This moment of thanks was brought to you by the letter M and the number 1.

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 1:27 PM, Blogger MB said...

Did I mention I am going to see G Love and Special Sauce April 9th at Pozo Creek Saloon here in SLO?

 
At March 23, 2006 6:28 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Dude....Yeah..G Love is pretty damn cool. Don't think i've ever heard of New Moonson...one for the list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home