Sunday, October 23, 2005

Can Neverland Be Found?

I just finished watching Finding Neverland. It is a fantastic film! Putting aside the fact that Johnny Depp is HOT, the film is amazingly done. Great script, great acting, great everything.

However, I never cease to be amazed at what a sap I really am. I mean, honestly, a girl spends all this time building up her tough exterior only to have it ruined by a freaking movie. Bawling like a baby at the end. Why is it stories where children, hell, anyone loses a parent hit a little too close to home even though it's almost been 11 years since my dad died and 4.5 since mom? Absolutely ridiculous I say. Anytime this wants to end will be just fine with me.

In the meantime, I think I'll keep searching for Neverland.

This has been brought to you by the letter S and the number 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home