Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Eagle Has Landed

I am pleased to say that Storm Watch 2005 has ended. Tropical Storm Flow decided to hit land early Sunday morning. Winds are still strong and rain is torrential at this point. It is believed that being delayed for over 3 weeks has caused a great increase in the amount of precipitation one would normally expect from such a storm.

Though buzz missed the mark by more beverages than I can count (or remember), he's the only one who guessed so I suppose he still wins. What would you like as your prize?

This weather update has been brought to you by the letter F and the number 7.

4 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 12:30 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

Well, congrats! That's good to hear!

For my prize I would enjoy a San Francisco Giants Division Championship hat... Oh, wait, they lost to the Padres?

The Horror, the.... horror!

Seriously though, I still need your help with my GD blog...

Glad you made it back alive, you might want to consider taking an iron supplement if you're sloughing that bad. Don't need you to get all anemic!

-Buzz

 
At October 06, 2005 5:13 PM, Blogger BH said...

Buzz darlin, you are a sweetheart. I'm going to have to buy you a beer one day.

As for help w/ your blog - I don't really want to put my email address out here. Get it from Glib and email me. We'll get your blog fixed!

 
At October 07, 2005 6:50 AM, Blogger Buzz said...

Bah, don't sweat it... MB stepped up and helped me out... I just need to sit down and apply it.

Buzz

 
At October 07, 2005 8:17 AM, Blogger Buzz said...

Here's an alternate email for me...

elevationgain@gmail.com

Buzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home