Friday, November 30, 2007

When Does It End?



Just got an vmail from my friend SA. She and I have been friends since we were 8 - played soccer together, rode horses together, etc. We've seen each other through a lot - divorce, death, a multitude of things. I learned a few weeks ago that C (her mom) has been battling lymphoma since March. In October she had a clean bill of health, but then a week or so later started having problems.

Apparently Momma C won't be with us much longer. Could be a week, could be a day or two. She's been having seizures and they moved her to ICU yesterday. Her blood pressure was around 20 this morning. They keep pulling fluid off her brain, but the lymphoma is moving too fast for the medicine.

Please keep their whole family in your prayers.

I'm so tired of this f*cking disease.

This moment of sadness was brought to you by the letter C and the number 22.

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 5:52 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

I am so fucking tired of that disease too.....I hear you:(

 
At December 04, 2007 9:14 AM, Blogger Buzz said...

Right there with you on that one kiddo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home