Friday, November 09, 2007

Craptastic



I saw my dentist today. I adore this guy. He's great. I've noticed that one tooth is a bit darker than the others and as I pointed it out to him he was about to ask me about it. He did an x-ray and it turns out I need a root canal. :-( He thinks I got hit at some point and the nerve has slowly died. I'm sure it happened at some point when I was playing rugby. I'm totally bummed and a little scared about it. Especially since it takes two different appointments. Not quite the news I wanted to hear. After that process finishes I can bleach it so it is the same color as my other teeth.

Please, if you have horror stories about root canals, don't share them. I'm dreading this enough as it is.

Aren't I too young to be having a root canal?

First appointment is Monday morning. What better way to start a Monday?

This moment of dread was brought to you by the letters R and C and the number 7.

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Buzz said...

Ugh, poor girl... Hope it goes ok for you.


B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home