Friday, October 26, 2007

Off to Camp Swing!


I'm off at noon today to spend a weekend dancing my booty off (yes, there really is that much dancing!) at Camp Swing. I'm super excited - I had such a fun time last year. I just hope I can actually do the partner dancing - I shredded my hands climbing on Tuesday...one spot on each hand down to the meat. Ow, quit it!

The part I'm really looking forward to - being able to catch up with so many friends I haven't seen in ages and to make some new ones. A couple of us have even plotted to skip a couple classes so we can catch up, but shhhhhhh, it's out little secret. Plus, it's in the Mendocino Woods so the location is stellar. I just hope I can stay warm enough at night - the cabins have no electricity and the only source of heat is a fire place. Woohoo! I know, I'm sick and wrong, but I love this kind of stuff!

It will be the perfect end to an otherwise rather long week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

This moment of swinging was brought to you by the letter C and the number 11.

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 1:34 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

Hope you had a great time


b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home