Thursday, September 20, 2007

Up, Up and Away!



Well, I'm off to Sydney tonight. I am super excited for this trip. I'll be gone for 10 days.

While there, I will be staying with a Kiwi buddy who is living in Sydney. We're going to do an overnight in the Hunter Valley, an overnight in the Blue Mountains, a behind-the-scenes tour at the zoo, etc. Oh, and a couple Rugby World Cup All Blacks matches will be on while I'm there. Woohoo! I can't wait!! I am in need of a vacation. Keep your fingers crossed I can sleep on the 14 hour flight and don't arrive cracked out of my mind.

Oh, anyone want to give me a lift to the airport tonight? :-)

This moment of excitement was brought to you by the letter S and the number 2.

1 Comments:

At October 09, 2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Glib Gal said...

Soooo....How was Sydney?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home