Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Next Level



Last night at the climbing gym I finally completed a route that was one level above where I've been climbing. It beat me on Sunday, but after talking it through with Allen I had a plan of attack and it totally worked. I'm super excited!

But wait, there's more. I got half way up a route that is two levels above where I've been climbing. Again, it had defeated me just a fraction of the way up on Sunday, but had come up with a plan of attack (thanks again to Allen) and totally made it past the point that had stopped me twice before. Unfortunately, I was a bit tired by the time I got half way up and so didn't make it to the top. However, it just leaves more for next time.

I heart climbing. :-)

This moment of excitement was brought to you by the the letter C and the number 5.7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home