Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to Black Rock City




In just a few hours, my buddy Stephen and I are off to Black Rock City. I need a week of sunshine, laughter, craziness, friends and yes, even dust. I can't wait! I got my hair braided yesterday with some fabulous colors and beads. Pictures will be following. The above is from last year.

Stop on by Iron Rose and say hi. We're on the 4:30 Plaza at G. (Truly 4:30 Plaza at 7:00, but people get confused not remembering the Plaza is a circle). We're having a hafla Tuesday night and you'll be able to find me bartending while the lovely ladies of my camp belly dance. Come by and shake your groove thing around 8pm.

It's good to be going home to Burning Man.

I'll be back after Labor Day. Y'all take care.

This moment of antici.................................pation was brought to you by the letters B, R and C and the number 365.

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 9:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Master!! Master!!

Have fun.

 
At August 31, 2007 12:24 PM, Blogger ganpatibapa said...

Have a ball!!!

 
At September 06, 2007 5:12 PM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

well tell us about the trip already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home