Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's Official! I'm a Biker Babe


As of about 2:45pm yesterday, I am officially a biker babe. That's right, I now have my M1 license. Open road, here I come!!!
I was a bit nervous about the test and as it turns out, I had to take both the motorcycle and driving written test. The motorcycle one is pretty tricky. There were a few questions I skipped over and came back to. Ultimately, I ended up guessing on a couple. I hadn't read the driving book at all. Turns out I missed one question on each. Go me!
This moment of vroom was brought to you by the letter M and the number 1.

4 Comments:

At June 07, 2007 10:35 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

email me

 
At June 07, 2007 9:57 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

Atta Girl

 
At June 11, 2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kimberly and I logged 565 miles last weekend. From SLO to Kings Canyon area (all around) and then back.

Great ride.

Long Ride.

Sore Butt.

O.K., not that bad, but it was a long ride.

BE CAREFUL!!

 
At July 01, 2007 10:43 AM, Blogger Irish said...

Very cool. I will do the same as soon as I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home