Thursday, May 10, 2007

One Down, Two to Go


Last night I completed the classroom portion of the MSF course. I passed the written exam with flying colors. We actually ride the motorcycles this Saturday and Sunday at ass o'clock in the morning. If I pass the driving test on Sunday, I then have to take the written test at the DMV. At that point I will officially be Promise's hot biker gf. Woohoo!
Keep your fingers crossed for me. As my brother asked, "Do they make a pill for balance?"
This moment of excitement was brought to you by the letter M and the number 1.

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 7:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmmm, do I need to give you any kind of lectures about how dangerous motorcycles are? Do I need to follow that lecture with how they are 10 times as dangerous if you have driven cars your whole life?

Be careful. Take it from someone who has ridden for almost 12 years and been cut off about 3 times a year......CARS DO NOT SEE YOU.

I always get very nervous when someone who doesn't spend extensive time looking out for other cars all the time gets on a motorcycle. It's just a habit not to look for them because they see you usually. (when you are in a car) Defensive, Defensive, Defensive, Defensive riding. I got cut off just this morning on my way to work.

BE CAREFUL!!!

With that said, have fun as well. Riding is a blast and I'm on my motorcycle about 90% of the time during the week. Just watch out for other vehicles. (see a re-occuring theme here?)

Congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home