Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm 30 Today! Woohoo!


Today is my birthday. The big 3-0. Who let that happen? I can't believe it - I think I'm less mature now than I was at 21. Hehehehe.
I decided to take today off work. I have to say, that's one of the best decisions I've made in awhile!
I met Allen and Jessie at Mission Cliffs this morning at 9am. We got in some decent climbing. I made it to the top of one wall thanks to the encouragement of A&J. Then I tried the same level on a longer climb. It beat me twice, but next time...next time that wall is mine! I'm still a bit frustrated that I mentally know what I need to do, but can't necessarily get my body to do it. Oh well, it'll come and continuing to climb and workout and improve that strength to weight ratio will help!
After Mission Cliffs and a quick one taco from the taco truck, I headed up to Corte Madera to train with Stephen. Man, talk about having nothing left in the body! It was a good session though.
Once Stephen finally stopped torturing me, I headed back across the GG Bridge and met Jessie for lunch. We went to Pacific Catch and chowed down on some serious food. Good times!
I'm now at home and getting ready to take a quick nap. I'm looking at an apartment this evening at 5pm. Then a couple friends are taking me to Boulevard for dinner tonight. I'm not quite sure how the food is there - all I hear is it's rather fancy-shamancy so should be fun.
I have to say, this has been one hell of a birthday so far! I should turn 30 every year! In fact, it's so good I might just make this last at least a month. Hell, maybe all year! Why? Because I can. :-) Next blog will be about how wonderful last weekend in Tahoe was. But now, now I'm going to enjoy a birthday nap and then figure out what to wear tonight....
This moment of birthday excitement was brought to you by the letter B and the number 30.

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 5:48 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Ahhhhh the 30's....best time of your life. Enjoy girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home