Monday, April 23, 2007

Hair Happy Dance!

Warning, the following is silly, but totally made my day.

My junior or senior year in college, I discovered a shampoo and conditioner that rocked my world. My hair looked amazing when I was using it and I swore I'd never use another kind. Well, a year or two ago they stopped making it. I was crushed! I've been trying new ones ever since and have just never found anything I truly like. At one point I even found a site online that said if you had previously used the shampoo I did, use this other product instead. It was awful! I decided to do a little research today, mainly to be a total geek and send Matrix an email asking why on earth they had stopped making that shampoo and conditioner. Low and behold, someone is selling 7 sets of it on eBay for cheap. Yep, I ordered them all. I am so freaking excited right now!

I'm laughing at myself because it's incredibly silly, but it really put a smile on my face. Yay for the internet!

This moment of inane joy was brought to you by the letter V and the number 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home