Friday, September 15, 2006

Yeah, Not So Much



Some of you may remember the Tahoe Boy saga. We haven't really communicated since my last trip up there at the end of July for the CSNY concert. I decided it was best for me to just drop it.

I'm heading up to Truckee today for the Ren Faire. Was invited to join the O'Hotties for the weekend, so how could I say no? Well, in a moment of weakness I called TB and left him a voicemail saying I was going to be there, he was probably working, but if not I was just throwing it out there. Why did I call him you ask? Well, because I'm a girl. Girls, you see, have this silly habit of thinking we can help "fix" people when they are broken. Sadly, you can't fix anyone unless they are willing to fix themselves. Knowing that doesn't always stop us from trying though.

Last night I was driving home and my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and surprise surprise, it was TB. How did I handle it? Like a scared little rabbit jumping back down the rabbit hole. Didn't answer the phone. He left a message saying he was working on Sat, had Sun off but had other plans. However, apparently he may go down to Casa the following weekend. What weekend am I working Casa? Yeah, that one. Ugh. I'm such a retard. Still don't know if I should even bother calling him back. What was I thinking in the first place?

So to those of you who have told me that I really seem to have my shit together, I say, yet again, - Yeah, not so much.

This moment of stupidity was brought to you by the letter G and the number 65.

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 3:30 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

Ouch, can't even blame that one on a drunk dial...

I'm sure it will work out ok.


-buzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home