Thursday, September 14, 2006

THIS is why I live here!



This morning was a bit tough to make it out of bed. Heck, every morning since BM has been tough to make it out of bed. I'm still really short of sleep and don't seem to be able to catch up. Perhaps if I stopped burning the candle at both ends?

Finally got myself ready and stepped out the door to a beautiful morning. The sky was a bit gray, the marine layer was just starting to burn off, birds were singing and a brisk breeze was blowing off the ocean. It carried the the scent of the water, a taste of salt and a promise of a gorgeous day.

I was instantly struck with the thought - This, this right here, is why I moved here. To be able to wake to the scent and taste of mother ocean, to be able to walk/drive/see her every day, to watch or play in the waves that caress the shore, to feel the wind coming off the water and drifting over the City - yep, life is good. I am a lucky girl!

This moment of rememberance was brought to you by the letter O and the number 10.

~photo by yours truly, taken several years ago at Ocean Beach

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger MB said...

I think you hit something a little to hard at BM.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home