Friday, August 26, 2005

Sunshine, On My Shoulders

Makes me happy.

It is actually a beautiful Friday here in South San Francisco. I can't wait to get this weekend started! Of course, I also wish I could enjoy it with the car I had last weekend. Check out this beauty:





There's just something about having the sun shining on your face, the wind blowing through your hair, great music on the radio and an open, winding road in front of you with wineries on either side that makes everything in life ok.

Being in a sweet car doesn't hurt either!

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2005 11:02 PM, Blogger Daniel Heath said...

hm, did that thing have missiles?

it looks like it should have missiles.

I would ask the same question of the corset, but I'm not sure I want to know the answer.

 
At August 31, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger BH said...

Come on Monkey - who hasn't wanted the Bond car? Q just hadn't thought far enough ahead to make a Bond corset. ;-)

 
At August 31, 2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Daniel Heath said...

(or maybe they just trimmed those scenes for the sake of the red-state crowd?

he does seem to be moving kind of stiffly sometimes...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home