Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lentils

What's the big fascination with Lentils? I just went to our cafeteria and the pickings were mighty slim after the lunch rush. I ended up with a bowl of sausage and lentil soup. I decided they put the sausage in there to make it palatable. Now, I'm sure lentils are full of good things for you like anti-oxidents and other such crap, but honestly, can't they taste better? We're all gonna die eventually anyway. Can't we at least enjoy the way we go?

This moment of randomness has been brought to you by the letters B and H and the number 10.

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2005 4:46 PM, Blogger BH said...

DAMNIT! Can't a girl just have one area of her electronic life where she doesn't get spammed? Honestly people! It makes me feel so dirty.

 
At August 19, 2005 1:29 PM, Blogger MB said...

Have that "unfresh feeling" well let me tell you about........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home